4 fashion trends I Bought, Regret and Reuse them

-Vrunda Goklani 


4 fashionable things I bought and I regret that why not I stopped myself to buy that. Some are not of my type and some gone out of fashion very soon. But I don't want them to go out of my wardrobe so soon and so then I decided to reuse them in a different way.

1. Boxy crop top:
I bought a cute boxy crop top but its soon gone out of fashion and fitted crop tops were in trend. So i decided to find an alternative. 
Alternative: Then fitted crop tops were in fashion so I altered my crop top on my sewing machine to make a fashionble fitted crop top. Now it gives a perfect body fitted look as shown in the above picture. 


2. Mini/Small bag packs:
From 2018 to start of 2019 mini back packs were super trendy amongst teenagers. I also bought one but then after mid 2019 I decided to use it for my gadgets and accessories like tablet, earplugs, charger, powerbank, etc. 
Alternative: Now i use it as sling bag by using lobster hook and the belts of the bag pack in a way that is shown in the above picture. Also nowadays 2 in 1 mini bag packs are available, so that consumers can use their bag packs as a sling bag also. Such bag packs are available in really very cute designs that no one can stop themselves to get attract of them. 


3. Long Aline dress:
As i said that some trends are of not my type amd so this is one of them because I don't wear long heels. Once I bought a extra long aline dress and as i wore it with 2" heels but still it was long and it stuck under my heel while walking and teared from bottom with a big hole. 
Alternative: So to reuse the dress I cut it into an asymmetrical dress. The cut gives a new trendy look to the dress. The above picture shows the bottom cut of the dress. From this cut the dress became perfect as per my style. 
I have one more way to shorten the dress if it was long but not teared. So, i can place a elastic band on the waist to create a new dress design with a small length. It will give a fluffy look on the waist and emphasizes the flow of the dress. 


4. Bucket bag:
In end of 2018, bucket bags were really in fashion and so I also got one but soon people were bored of such shape and wanted to try some new shapes such as round, triangular, etc and so it got out of fashion. But I still want to use that cute bag, so I decided to find a new alternative. 
Alternative: I had got a bucket bag with string and so i removed the string that was making the bucket shape. After removing the string, it seems like a normal tote bag that will remain evergreen in fashion and now I personally use it for college purpose. 


If You Love Some Trend, Just Reuse It And Let It Remain With You...


Comments